The right content at the right time
BNY Mellon | Pershing provides global financial solutions to advisors, asset managers, broker-dealers, and registered investment advisor firms.
Providing clients with relevant content and communications.
Previously, BNY Mellon Pershing split their marketing efforts among several silos, including blogs, newsletters, and social media. Since the tools were scattered, they posted irregularly and infrequently. They sent emails, wrote blogs, and shared on social media whenever they had the time or found something worth sharing.
Tony Sicoli, Head of Corporate Communications, wanted to ensure his clients had access to the right information at the right time. He didn’t have time to coordinate his efforts across multiple platforms or to create and commit to a communication strategy.
BNY Mellon was dissatisfied with their results.
Platform consolidation with all communication on one platform.
Sicoli combined his efforts scattered across many platforms to a single Vestorly dashboard. He utilized Vestorly’s curated content libraries of themed content to create and share weekly emails to his network. The branded BNY Mellon content hub helped allow for easy access to client updates and communications. Vestorly aggregated each business unit’s content and automatically categorized it based on topic and use. The automated AI tools helped maintain a consistent high-quality online presence. Vestorly enabled streamlined communication by integrating into Salesforce and Marketing Cloud.
Streamlined workflow, increased email open rate, and millions of views.
- Email campaign results surpassed prior campaign and pilot benchmarks.
- Open rates increased 2X from 8% to 18% (4x industry average).
- Click-through rates increased from 3% to 11% (5x industry average).
- The BNY Mellon Pershing team saved over 18 hours per week through automation and streamlined workflows.
- Clients received content based on their preferences, that could be updated at any time.
- The BNY Mellon Pershing content hub became a destination for their clients to visit weekly.