Your relationship data is precious
The Vestorly platform includes bank-grade security in order to work with global financial institutions. Vestorly undergoes frequent security tests completed by our in-house team of security experts and follows the financial industry standard security practices for safeguarding enterprise user data. This includes following the Security Development Lifecycle for software development that helps ensure secure software and security compliance, in addition to use of 128-bit security sockets layer for privileged communication. PII and client data is not shared with 3rd parties outside of your firm. Vestorly offers multi-factor authentication to ensure the security of all user and administrator accounts.
Security development lifecycle
Vestorly’s Security Development Lifecycle helps ensure secure software through security compliance includes security reviews, automated security testing and best practices.
- 24/7 monitoring
- Intrusion detection
- TLS-only AES encrypted SSL channels
- Wide use and support of MFA
- Use JWT (JSON Web Tokens)
- Only low-grade PII (name, email) and behavioral event data are tracked
- Flexible privacy statements in place for notification
- Best practices management around subscription settings and list management
- SOC 2 / SASS16 Cloud Infrastructure