REST API & SDK
Vestorly provides a REST API for developers to synchronize their data with Vestorly. An embeddable widget and RSS feed generator API are provided for higher-level integrations. Together these are used for CRM, news readers, content curation, analytics, web site, and compliance monitoring software integrations.
The Vestorly REST API is designed to have predictable, resource-oriented URLs and to use HTTP response codes to indicate API errors. Vestorly uses built-in HTTP features, like OAuth2 authentication and HTTP verbs, which can be understood by off-the-shelf HTTP clients. We support cross-origin resource sharing to allow secure interaction with the Vestorly API from a client-side web application. JSON will be returned in all responses from the API, including errors.
REST API supports full application and platform functionality: browsing, recommending, suggesting, reporting, etc.
SDK available for custom integrations: Rich set of sample support in C#, PHP, Ruby, Python and other languages.
- Integrates with products you use to support, streamline, and empower your existing workflows like CRM, CMS, and Multi-channel marketing platform integrations.
- API & SDK is aligned with REST standard web protocols and verbs.
- Built to be simple to scale, implement, and re-use.
- Full rendering and placement anywhere
- Able to automatically resize to fit any your own webpage location.
- Supports higher-level integrations via embeddable widget and RSS feed generator API.
- Provides an easy-to-use iframe that it embeddable on any HTML4/5 page.
- Configurable into various options through simple URL parameters.
- Responsive to display environment for a fully re-sizable experience that is mobile-optimized.
- Horizontal Carousel – the most common type in use a 1 – 4 tile row of Vestorly articles with a left/right navigation.
- Vertical Carousel – a vertical version of the horizontal embed.
- Basic Custom Grid – This a grid layout of 3 x 3 or 3 by X number of tile rows you wish to show vertically.
- Raw RSS feed – Any Vestorly embed can be turned into a raw RSS feed which can be injected into another system or styled as needed.
RSS / XML input & output feeds
Any Vestorly collections of content, streams, and libraries can be exported as an RSS or XML feed to embed into 3rd party email software, WordPress sites, etc.
- Generate and export any stream or feed of content into RSS or XML format to be easily ingested into your system of choice.
- All feeds are built and configured to collect Vestorly event data and sync this data via the Webhook API.
- Import or export content directly into or out of Vestorly with any 3rd party system. Vestorly supports Dropbox, Wordpress, Box, and ALL proprietary CMS.
The Vestorly Webhook API is built for bidirectional syncing to keep Vestorly and any other platforms, dashboards, or technology systems updated.
- Update data real-time into any 3rd party system.
- Supports ALL reporting events, content notifications, logins, new sign-ups, etc.
- Build for scalability across all platforms.
Learn more about the Vestorly Webhook API here.