Vestorly was founded because we believe the status quo isn't good enough.
Content management technology is a core need for modern business. We know it can be done better and we're here to see that happen.
Overseeing all stages of fundamental computer and information science - from identifying issues to developing solutions to hardware and software issues; applying theoretical expertise to creating new technologies; conducting analyses of scientific, engineering and other technical problems; formulating mathematical models of problems for solution by computers; designing computers and software and maintaining network hardware and software.
- At least B.S. in Systems Engineering or equivalent
- Five years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Proficient in Ruby on Rails, CoffeeScript, Python, CSS3, C++, and PL/SQL
Engineering is at the core of Vestorly and we are looking to add the best, brightest, and most passionate software engineers to our teams. If you are excited about working with a cutting edge stack to solve hard problems, we want to talk to you. Our software engineers have come from a variety of backgrounds and have the talent and dedication to architecting, implementing, and shipping scalable, efficient, and reliable high quality software.
We expect our engineers to have experience in areas such as: TDD, Scrum, web-browser architecture, multi-threaded coding, data-science algorithms, protocol stack, core web languages such as JS/Ruby/Python, and Software design principles like MVC and the Gang-of-Four patterns.
- B.S. in Computer Science or similar technical field
- Highly talented in software engineering, architecture, and algorithms
- Passion for best practices, automation, testing, and reviewing code
- Exceptional coding skills
- Experience with web development and analytical methods
Server & Back-End Engineering
Build the REST API, models and analytics behind our platform. Design high-performance REST-APIs and back-end content processing algorithms. Experience with high-speed search/eventing systems, MongoDB, Lucene, ELK stack, Ruby on Rails, Python, NLP, and general machine learning techniques.
Client & Front-End Engineering
Work closely with the product team to design and build the most customizable front-end in the industry. Experience with Ember.js, Coffee, SASS, Emblem, OAUTH1/2, REST API.
DevOps & Integrations
Run a set of high-performance servers and write the code to optimize data and monitor infrastructure. Ship sample code to developers and partners and develop security, load and performance testing toolsets. Experience with Ruby/Python, AWS, Varnish, NGINX, OWASP Security, Server Scalability and Performance Tuning.
Content Engine & Data Science
Design high-performance REST-APIs and back-end content processing algorithms. Experience with Python, NLP, and general machine learning techniques.
Product & UI / UX
Build great UI and design great products. Experience with UX, Design, photoshop, wireframing, testing, best-practices, Scrum vs Waterfall methods, and project management.
The sales team at Vestorly is a smart, disciplined and resourceful group that demands the best of themselves. As an Account Executive, you will be working among the brightest minds in tech helping businesses solve their digital communications challenges with cutting edge tech powered by AI
You'd be responsible for accelerating Vestorly’s sales momentum and growing a sales team from the ground up. This position will report to the VP of Sales and Services in our NYC headquarters. Account Executives are expected to convert qualified leads generated from our inbound and outbound lead generation teams. An ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, high-energy and experience closing SaaS deals.
- Convert sales qualified leads into paying customers
- Consistently hit monthly quota and manage weekly/monthly/quarterly forecasts accordingly
- Share daily learnings with the sales team; identify what works and what doesn’t, guide team to focus on what works
- 2-5 years of SaaS sales experience with a track record of exceeding expectations/quota
- Undergraduate degree from top university
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge in selling complex systems products
- Lives in or willing to relocate to the NYC area
- Venture-funded start-up experience
- Inside sales experience selling SaaS
- Proficient in Salesforce.com and Google Apps
- High energy with a high EQ
- Autonomous while still collaborative
- Experienced presenter and listener
- Negotiates well with results-oriented attitude
- Solutions focused and hungry
- Loves people
- Very proactive
- Wants to win
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive base salary, stock options, health benefits, team events, happy hours, stocked fridge, free lunches, standing desks, Madison Avenue location, access to our fully stocked kitchen, and the opportunity to work at one of NYC’s most innovative venture-funded technology companies.